Current Interest Rates
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield
- Rate is variable, subject to change on a daily basis
- Businesses are not eligible
- Fees may reduce the earning on this account
- Minimum balance required to open is $100
- Monthly auto transfer required
- Minimum of $2,500 to open account
- Rates are based if monthly qualifications are met. Rate and APY if qualifications are not met 0.01%. Qualifications per cycle: 1 ACH Debit, 12 Debit Card transactions post and clear, Receive e-statement, Access Kasasa 360
- Maximum deposit $250,000
Penalties may apply for early withdrawal.
Fixed Mortgage Interest Rates
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate
* Fees and APR's will vary based on credit history and other features of the loan
* Fixed loan rates are subject to change on a daily basis
* The rate is locked in when the title work is complete, appraisal has been received, and all required documents are received.
* Loans with down payments less than 20% may be subject to mortgage insurance, resulting in a higher monthly payment and a higher APR.
* Monthly payment is based on a $100,000 mortgage and a 20% down payment.
Other Required Loan Documentation:
- Complete residential loan application, signed and dated by all applicable individuals.
- Past 2 years Federal tax returns, signed and dated with past 2 W2 forms.
- Copy of most recent paycheck stub, showing current and year to date salary information.
- Copies of Deposit account statements
- If self employed: copies of the past 2 years of Federal Income Tax returns and year to date Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Copy of the purchase agreement signed by all parties.