Personal Credit Cards
Personal Credit Cards
Whether you're looking for a card with reward options or no annual fee, we have the right card for you.
Two Credit Cards to Choose from
We make it easy to choose the credit card that is right for you:
- MasterCard® World - Preferred Point Rewards
- MasterCard® World - Low Rate
These cards are accepted worldwide at businesses, financial institutions, and ATMs.
PLUS, there's no annual fee for either card!
Consumer credit card holders receive a wide variety of
exceptional benefits including:
- Preferred Points Reward - Earn one point for each dollar spent, up to 10,000 points per month. Redeem anytime for a wide variety of options including cash back, travel, merchandise, retail gift cards and much more.
- Concierge Service - This service provides World MasterCard cardholders with comprehensive, personalized assistance accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The specially trained team is the single source for securing dinner reseravations, tickets to events, coordinating business arrangements, locating hard-to-find items or booking travel.
- Price Protection - Should you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase using your eligible credit card, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.*
- Baggage Delay Insurance - Reimburses you for replacing essential personal or business items in your baggage, if the baggage you have checked on to a common carrier is delayed in transit and your tickets were purchased using an eligible credit card.*
- Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance - Pays for covered damages (physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle when your eligible card is used to initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction.*
- Extended Warranty - Doubles the original manufacturer's or store brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your eligible credit card.*
- Travel Assistance - Provides pre-trip destination information such as visa/passport requirements, immunization, and help with lost/stolen travel documents and luggage. Also provided are referrals to a network of physicians, arranging hospital transfers and referrals to attorneys, local embassies and cosulates, if you are traveling more than 100 miles from home.*
- Roadside Assistance - Arranges emergency roadside assistance such as jump-starts, tire change, towing and gas delivery if you get stuck on the road. Service fees are pre-negotiated and billed to your eligible credit card.*
- Purchase Assurance - Provides coverage for most items you purchase with your eligible credit card if the item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.*
- Travel Accident Insurance - Covers you and your family against Accidental Death or Dismemberment if you purchase common carrier travel tickets with your eligible credit card.*
*Certain restrictions apply detailed in the applicable benefits brochure received with new credit cards.
Yes, I Want to Apply!
- Apply now. Download the PDF of the application.
- Simply type the information and print it off (cannot save so print an extra copy for yourself) or print it off and complete it using a blue or black pen. Paper applications are also available at Teutopolis State Bank.
- Fax your completed and signed application, along with any required supporting documentation to our credit card processor at 877-809-9162.
- Or email your completed application to: email@example.com
The USA PATRIOT Act has paved the way for financial institutions to help prevent fraud, identity theft, and the spread of terrorism. It requires financial institutions to obtain more information from an individual or legal entity to help establish identity.
Your cooperation is needed when you open a new account or request a loan. You may be asked more questions to establish and confirm your identity. It may also be required for you to provide one or more forms of identification.